Tuesday, January 01, 2008


The Druid´s Room

...Out of the Druid´s room come all kinds of strange noises.

Frogs croaking, leaves rustling, boar grunting, stag calling, birds chirping, and in the background, the sound of dancing waters...


Yes I have moved again! Gods, it must the twentiest time in...well, five years.

The "castle" is so big, we move around as our personal processes progress, and Blondie-Lightstar - my youngest daughter - needed a more private space, so I left her Merlin´s Tower, which has an autonomous entrance, and have moved down to the central flat again. I´ll be quite far away from her late night arrivals, I won´t expect her earlier (New Year´s Resolution Number One!) - I won´t hear her and so I will just go on sleeping the sleep of the just...Now that is what I call a pleasant change!

Just so you won´t think I am an overbearing mother, I´ll remind you that during those nights during which Blondie was dancing her heart away in her furry red ball slippers, I always ended up sleeping with her dog, Kayla - a wonderful boxer bitch, but nevertheless I´m past the age of baby-sitting...Besides, Kayla always ended up plunked in the middle of the bed, deeply asleep and heavy as a stone, and I ended up like a doughnut around her! Seriously, I may need hip replacement surgery...(naaah just joking)

Ah independence (independent-dance), what a wonderful feeling (Both ways, for daughter AND for mother)...

My new room is like a matchbox.
But.
I have now a glorious art room (which was the original bedroom, but I switched).
And a room just for ironing!

*sigh*
It´s the first of January 2008, and things couldn´t be better!
...Or could they ?
Mmmm...My birthday is two weeks away, so I might be expecting interesting stuff.

Anyways, a Happy New Year to all of you who are reading this,
Prosperity, Health, and Happiness (not necessarily in that order!)

Shakti.

:-)

No comments: