Saturday, January 12, 2008

















(Picture: Blue Tit of The Earth Sanctuary, taken by Mika)


Becoming the Child

In a starry night

when the sky is filled with lights,

I am the brightest one,

I am thoughts of hope

and every good wish.

I am inspiration and expression,

reflexion and manifestation.

I am the inexhaustible creative spirit,

the joy you see in flowers,

the strength you feel from the trees.

I am opportunity.

I am the seed and the fruit,

the fire in the roots and the solar god,

I am imagination,

every dream that becomes reality.

I am passion,

the pleasure and the harmony,

the grass under your feet,

the perfection of a snowflake.

I am a god of rythm,

the performer of sound,

I am delight.

Because I am darkness too,

I am not afraid of the lightless,

I am silence and meditation,

I am the serenity in the newborn ,

the twilight and the midnight,

a relentless potential,

the promise of a sunrise,

I am the timeless and eternal,

a limitless dancer of creation,

I am becoming the Child.

I am realisation.

-Mika-

1 comment:

Jill said...

Beautiful!