Tuesday, May 22, 2007

(Image : "Grand-Mother at Sunset", pic Shakti G.)

Shakti :


Last week I restored Faerie Corner.
You see, once upon a time there was a nice place between two small pine trees, with a clump of ivy and tiny white stones, that I simply "knew"...Mmmmm....this is a Faerie Corner, no doubt about it! I have a knack for discovering these places.


I don´t really know what it is. This one was very, very small - the tiniest crack between two stones, there was some grass and a bit of moss, but the air feels somewhat different, there is a shimmer, a vividness, a tinkle to it, concretely in this one, it had something very special... And then someone moved a fence, moved the stones to make a place for tools or something, and the tiny corner disappeared! Heeew, I was disappointed! This person has now moved on, and last week I went back to clean that garden, and found the corner there. A bit awry, you understand, all sad and abandoned, lots of dead leaves, but it called to me, hey you, big person, would you please clean up the place? So I did, very carefully, restoring the tiny corner of Faerieland. I cut the dead grass, took out the dead leaves, raked the space, watered it, gently touched the remaining ivy, transmitting my nwyfre, my energy, my connection with the sacred land, and generally prayed for it to come back, back, back...as it was before.


This morning as I passed by close, the grass was singing softly: there was a smile, a ripple about it as if the fairies waved their little hands, and you could hear the faintest giggle coming through the carpet of ivy.


Now before you say "are ya mad", I will own that I don´t see fairies, only through the eyes of my heart...is that not where they really exist ? *smile*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found tons of those magical places on your land last summer. The whole Earth Sanctuary is Faeryland!! They must be lucky to have you guys around ;)