Friday, September 12, 2008


You hear the Earth speak, or is it the Earth? A deep, vibrational rumbling, with a fluctuating rhythm resounds within a valley. No, it’s my new didgeridoo, and that’s me trying to polish my use of it.

I have a nice hornbeam didgeridoo in England, waiting to journey here to be with me. But recently, I got myself another one! This one’s made of bamboo, and I have been practicing on it a bit recently. Beautiful thing it is! It has some nice patterns on it, one being a “rainbow serpent.” So I decided to call it Rainbow (after thinking Water, Light-Water, Water-Light or Spectrum). My other one I called Dubh, which means black in Gaelic (very Earthy name).
Anyway, a few days later, I see the biggest and clearest rainbow I think I’ve ever seen in my whole life! Confirmation if ever I saw one ;) And a nice picture too…

1 comment:

Paul Rousselle said...

That is a beautiful picture :) It's quite bizarre how synchronicity pops up in unexpected ways.

By the by, look at my blog, you've been nominated :)