Tuesday, June 05, 2007

(Image : "Shamballa", Shakti G, collage on paper, 2005)
The Lady Wizard :
I listen to the Song of the Earth,
The little river babbles, the birds are happily chirping,
The wind-gong softly plays with the wind: klung - klang - kling...
Froggie down at the pool goes "kroiiiink",
The new doggie on the premise barks her heart away,
Mika is listening to Celtic music and the sound drifts up to my terrace.
Far far away I can hear the drone of the highway.
Elsewhere, bombs are falling.
Elsewhere there is a desert of sand and blood.
Elsewhere mothers are crying for their young sons, killed in senseless battles.
The guy comes up to me this morning and tells me, in awe : "I have been walking around, there is so much peace here, and it is...solid."

And I pray. Continually, I pray for the world.

No comments: